PHILOSOPHY OF THE ASSOCIATION
The Association affirms that
- Oral Health is a right and must be accessible, affordable, equitable, appropriate and available at all times to all the people in Ghana.
- Oral Health is an integral part of General Health of the people of Ghana.
- It is committed to partnership and collaboration with all professions and groups interested in seeking optimal oral health for the people of Ghana.
- It is committed to the welfare of members of other health professionals as essential to the achievement of optimal oral health care delivery.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- To continuously promote good oral health amongst all people of Ghana, through participation in the development and maintenance of the highest possible standards of healthcare delivery in Ghana.
- To seek the total welfare of members of the Association.
- To maintain the honour, dignity and professionalism of the dental and medical professions.
- To develop partnership with all stakeholders who subscribe to and support our philosophy as outlined in Article II.
- To remain true in carrying out our activities at all times.