Read the GDA Terms & Conditions below
GDAONLINE.org is a dynamic Web site, and changes are made regularly. All information is current as of its first appearance on this site or when last modified.
Unless otherwise indicated, all items on GDAONLINE.org are protected by copyright of the Ghana Dental Association. This copyright extends to text and graphics, the selection, arrangement and presentation of all materials, and the overall design of the site. Reproduction or republication is strictly prohibited without prior written permission, unless and to the extent specific items posted on GDAONLINE.org indicate otherwise.
GDA Logo is a registered trademark of the Ghana Dental Association (GDA) and GDAONLINE.org is a service mark of the Ghana Dental Association. Reproduction or republication of these marks is strictly prohibited without prior written permission.
Links may be made to GDAONLINE.org provided the links do not use the trademarks or service marks of the Ghana Dental Association or its affiliated entities. Links to GDAONLINE.org may not suggest or imply that GDA or its affiliates endorse or support the linking site, its sponsors and/or its advertisers, unless prior written permission to indicate any such endorsement or support has been granted. Framing of GDAONLINE.org or any of its content is strictly prohibited.
GDAONLINE.org is provided “as is.” Neither the GDA nor its affiliated entities make any representations or warranties, of any kind or any nature, whether express or implied, created by law, contract or otherwise, including, without limitation, any representations or warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement.
In no event shall GDA or its affiliated entities be liable for any damages of any kind or nature, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special, consequential or incidental damages or loss of profits arising from, or in connection with, the existence, operation or use of reliance on this site, regardless of whether GDA has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
The material contained on GDAONLINE.org is offered as information only and not as practice, financial, accounting, legal or other professional advice. Users need to consult their own professional advisors for such advice.
Information on GDAONLINE.org provided as assistance for users making clinical decisions regarding the clinical care of their patients cannot substitute for the individual judgment brought to each clinical situation by the patient’s dentist. As with all clinical reference resources, they reflect the science of dentistry at the time of their development, but they should be used with the clear understanding that continued research may result in new knowledge or recommendations.
The Ghana Dental Association GDA does not necessarily endorse the non-GDA resources that may appear or otherwise be referenced on GDAONLINE.org, and makes no representation or warranties about the products or services they may provide.
By linking to other Web sites, the GDA does not endorse the policies or practices of, or opinions expressed on, those sites, nor does the GDA make any representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy of any items or claims contained therein.
Business decisions, including decisions about method of practice, are personal choices to be made by individual dentists. The GDA does not, via GDAONLINE.org or otherwise, encourage dentists to make any particular business decision on issues addressed herein, including with respect to whether and how to participate in managed care plans. Moreover, the GDA discourages dentists from taking any unlawful collective action, including but not limited to price fixing or boycotts.
If you believe any content appearing on GDAONLINE.org may infringe your copyright please send a written notification via email to info@GDAONLINE.org.
In order to be effective, the notice must substantially include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or alleged to be the subject of infringing activity and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and,
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please also note that the information provided in this legal notice may be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content.
We may give notice to our users and content contributors by means of a general notice or via electronic mail. If you receive such a notice concerning a copyright issue you may provide counter-notification in writing to the Ghana Dental Association P.O.Box K. B. 808 Korle Bu,Ghana email @info@GDAONLINE.org that includes the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement from you, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your name, physical address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction 0f the country Ghana in which your physical address is located, or if your physical address is outside of Ghana, for any judicial district in which we may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing material or an agent of such person.
Changes and amendments
We reserve the right to modify this Agreement or its policies relating to the GDAONLINE.org Website or Services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Agreement on the Website. When we do we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. Continued use of the Website after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Acceptance of these terms
You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. By using the GDAONLINE.org or its Services you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to use or access the GDAONLINE.org and its Services.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us at info@GDAONLINE.org
This document was last updated on July 28, 2017