We invite you to join the Ghana Dental Association Online Community—A Professional Networking Site for Dental Surgeons & Dental Students.
The Ghana Dental Association (GDA) serves as the professional home to leading researchers and clinicians in the field of dentistry working together as Ghana’s leading advocate for oral health.
Through publications in Ghana Dental Journal, meetings, committees and task forces the GDA provides a dynamic and professionally diversified environment for members to share the latest research and information in the field of dentistry.
It further serves as a platform for members to expand their professional networks, collaborate with colleagues, and exert leadership in the field of dentistry. Young dental surgeons and students will find the GDA a vibrant setting for professional growth.
The Ghana Dental Association encourages you to apply for membership. We want you to experience the wealth of knowledge and enjoy the benefits of being active in this highly specialized and regarded association.
Please Note this platform is for Dentists and Dental Students ONLY Do not register if you do not fall into the category you can sign up for our newsletter so you can stay updated.
The GDA looks forward to having you as a member! Register NOW! Below
The information you provide will undergo a verification process. Kindly be patient. Once authenticated, in good standing and approved you will receive an email with your Sign in details. See below for membership guidelines
The names and email addresses entered here will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of GDA Membership. We take your privacy seriously and we protect your personal information, which will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Kindly Note that this membership is ONLY for the online community to make GDA relevant to its members to gain access to wealth of information that will improve their career path and network with other colleagues.
For Full Membership Registration and to add Ghana Dental Association as your professional body you MUST fulfill the requirements below:
- Membership of the Ghana Dental Association shall be opened to all Dental practitioners duly registered with the Medical and Dental Council (MDC), Ghana.
- Each member shall pay to the Association fee(s), dues and fulfill such other condition(s) as shall be prescribed by the Association.
- A qualified Dental practitioner resident abroad, who is registered in Ghana with the MDC, Ghana, can elect to be an overseas member of the Association on the payment of such fee(s), dues and fulfill such other condition(s), as shall be prescribed by the Association.
- A member is deemed to be in good standing, if such a member has discharged all financial and other obligations as mandated by the Association.
- Honorary or Associate Membership of the Association may be accorded individuals and groups as may be decided by the General Assembly and the conditions thereof shall be determined by the General Assembly.
For More information about GDA Full Membership kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the GDA House